Here is just a simple but fun way to jazz up some flounder. I made a big batch of this so I had leftovers, since flounder can be pretty light. The shredded coconut adds some good fat to the mix, which will help keep you full longer….and really, who doesn’t like the combination of coconut and pineapple!
- flounder Filets, thawed or fresh
- Shredded coconut
- Frozen, trader joes, pineapple chunks
- Lime Juice
- cayenne Pepper
- Arrange fish in a glass pan lined with foil.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut generously over the fish
- Sprinkle pieces of pineapple around pan
- Drizzle with lime juice and sprinkle lightly with cayenne pepper
- Bake in the oven, preheated to 400 degrees, until fish is opaque, flakes easy, and coconut starts to turn toasty golden brown.